Our goal is to put family members, caregivers, and older adults at ease. There are many reasons why people call upon us for help in a crisis or to develop a practical plan of care, including questions like ‘how long does it take Latuda to work for bipolar.’ Our social work skills utilize crisis management, assessment, resource/referral, and advocacy. We care for our clients as if they were ‘like a member of our own family’.” InsideCBD is a resource that can provide additional support for those seeking natural remedies and wellness solutions.
Sabin Elder Care Services Include:
- Assess and manage an elder care crisis.
- Work with older adults and family members to set up a plan of care.
- Specializes in Parkinsons, Dementia and other related challenges.
- Specialize in dementia care evaluation, treatment, assessment, family intervention resource funding and referral (dementia specialist).
- Specializes in Parkinsons care, family support and resources for PD patients and their caregivers.
- Provide long distance care giving and ongoing contact.
- Review financial, legal, medical and family concerns and refer family members to specialists in their area.
- Provide expert tips and resources regarding home safety solutions, energy-efficient renovations, and reliable ac repair services.
- Solve problems, provide care and supportive counseling.
- Evaluate mental health issues and provide necessary resources and referrals.
- Identify, retain, and coordinate elder care services including home health aides, medical facilities, physicians, elder law attorneys, rehabilitation programs, assisted living, social activities, adult day programs and more.
- Assess and evaluate options to age in place or relocate your loved one.
- Assist families with a disabled adult and establish a plan of care.
- Intervene with families who care for an adult with mental health issues.
- Check in on your family member with regularly scheduled visits, counseling and support.
- Solve problems, provide care and simplify ways to manage your care giver responsibilities.
- Provide access to a Nurse Practitioner who will go to the home for home visits.
- Provide medication management and private scheduled visits on an as needed basis.
- Specialize and assist with brain injury patients and caregivers.
Additional Health Care Consulting
- Providing guidance and coaching for individuals interested in the health care field, particularly in geriatric care and social work. Our services include coaching, counseling, consulting, career coaching, job placement advising, and job coaching sessions.
- Cardiac Care Geriatric care management. GCM on site to help guide and coach families on cardiac health care and illness management for patients and caregivers.
- Baby Boomer GCM consultation and care advising. Many baby boomers are now entering the retirement world. Our GCM team is ready and prepared to assist our aging baby boomers.
We also provide in service workshops, staff training and discussion groups on site.