Our goal is to put family members, caregivers and older adults at ease. There are many reasons why people call upon us for help in a crisis or to develop a practical plan of care. Our social work skills utilize crisis management, assessment, resource/referral and advocacy. We care for our clients as if they were “like a member of our own family”.
Sabin Elder Care Services Include:
- COVID Case Crisis Management
- Assess and manage an elder care crisis
- Work with older adults and family members to set up a plan of care
- Specializes in Parkinsons, Dementia and other related challenges
- Specialize in dementia care evaluation, treatment, assessment, family intervention resource funding and referral (dementia specialist)
- Specializes in Parkinsons care, family support and resources for PD patients and their caregivers
- Provide long distance care giving and ongoing contact
- Review financial, legal, medical and family concerns and refer family members to specialists in their area
- Provide tips and resources regarding home safety solutions and renovations
- Solve problems, provide care and supportive counseling
- Evaluate mental health issues and provide necessary resources and referrals
- Identify, retain, and coordinate elder care services including home health aides, medical facilities, physicians, elder law attorneys, rehabilitation programs, assisted living, social activities, adult day programs and more
- Assess and evaluate options to age in place or relocate your loved one
- Assist families with a disabled adult and establish a plan of care
- Intervene with families who care for an adult with mental health issues
- Check in on your family member with regularly scheduled visits, counseling and support
- Solve problems, provide care and simplify ways to manage your care giver responsibilities.
We also provide in service workshops, staff training and discussion groups on site.