Our goal is to put family members, caregivers and older adults at ease. There are many reasons why people call upon us for help in a crisis or to develop a practical plan of care. Our social work skills utilize crisis management, assessment, resource/referral and advocacy. We care for our clients as if they were “like a member of our own family”.
Sabin Elder Care Services Include:
- COVID Case Crisis Management
- Assess and manage an elder care crisis
- Work with older adults and family members to set up a plan of care
- Specializes in Parkinsons, Dementia and other related challenges
- Specialize in dementia care evaluation, treatment, assessment, family intervention resource funding and referral (dementia specialist)
- Specializes in Parkinsons care, family support and resources for PD patients and their caregivers
- Provide long distance care giving and ongoing contact
- Review financial, legal, medical and family concerns and refer family members to specialists in their area
- Provide tips and resources regarding home safety solutions and renovations
- Solve problems, provide care and supportive counseling
- Evaluate mental health issues and provide necessary resources and referrals
- Identify, retain, and coordinate elder care services including home health aides, medical facilities, physicians, elder law attorneys, rehabilitation programs, assisted living, social activities, adult day programs and more
- Assess and evaluate options to age in place or relocate your loved one
- Assist families with a disabled adult and establish a plan of care
- Intervene with families who care for an adult with mental health issues
- Check in on your family member with regularly scheduled visits, counseling and support
- Solve problems, provide care and simplify ways to manage your care giver responsibilities.
- Provide access to a Nurse Practitioner who will go to the home for home visits
- Provide medication management and private scheduled visits on an as needed basis
- Providing guidance and coaching for individuals interested in the health care field, particularly in geriatric care and social work. Our services include coaching, counseling, consulting, career coaching, job placement advising, and job coaching sessions.
We also provide in service workshops, staff training and discussion groups on site.